|Hello to all you fine folk - love from Mr and Mrs HM|
Yes, I am still on a bogging break, however I thought I would list off the things going around in my head about what I plan to do with this blog in the future.
1. Videos - I love watching videos on YouTube and plan to include a Mr HM YouTube channel to link to this blog too. Some things are just better done visually.
2. Free Stuff - The problem with blogs is that often it can be hard to find the post you want to revisit as it can get lost in the mists of time. To this end, I plan to have a dedicated blog page for printables, cheat sheets, links, recommendations and sensible promos.
3. Frugal Stuff versus Finance Stuff - To me they are both inseparable topics, but the poll I did on the Mr HM Facebook page tells me otherwise. You said you wanted more frugal tips and less finance stuff. So, I think I will separate the topics so you can easily access the topic of your choice on different pages (or something similar). I might have to change the entire blog layout (eeep!).
4. Ads and Merchandise - I have had Adsense ads up for a while and have had zero complaints as yet. I've tried to keep them out of the way of the body of the post. The money I earn from these will allow me to retire till at least supper time tonight!
Affiliated links etc - I'm still not sure how I feel about this, so unless it is a totally fabulous product that I could genuinely live and die by ... then no.
I'm also going to eventually add a SHOP page to sell some of my wares and writing and to also have free give away stuff too .... I have not quite figured this out yet.
5. What Kate Did - yes this will continue as it is a real life dramatisation of my grandmother's life from a teenager in the early 1900's right through to her passing in the late 1970's. It is a story full of frugality, grit, courage, self improvement, scandal and dry humour. If you have not read the first two chapters they are here and here
|Flowers for Mothers day recently here in Australia|
Any other ideas are very welcome please.
OK, must skedaddle. Thingses to do!
Take care folks and stay nice.
Mr HM (Phil)