One of the most powerful personal money tips I have ever embraced is to ensure every single coin (Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen etc) has a job and a home. Loose coins get lost. Spare coins become untraceable. Extra coins get used accidentally-on-purpose. Homeless coins get lost into the mists of time and coins without a job are lifeless and dull.
When we allocate our coins out after we get paid, always ensure each coin has a specific job and a specific home. Coins are our personal servants and servants need to be working.
One of the easiest coins to lose are coins for the future. Providing for our future selves is serious business and this must be first priority in our allocation of coins each time we get paid. Coins for the future have a clear purpose and they need a home were they can breed happily and have lots of new baby coins without being disturbed. Coins for the future need a home where they can breed multiple generations of new coins without every being robbed or pilfered.
Did you know that ......
- Just like the washing, coins when left alone will breed and multiply
- Coins can have grand baby coins and great grand baby coins and great, great grand baby coins
- Coins breed and multiply best when totally undisturbed
- Some coins are clever enough to have babies twice a year no matter what their state of health
- If coins are not allowed to breed and multiply then they shrink a bit every year
- Coins are immortal, they never die.
- Coins can breed from the instant they are born and they never are too old to breed.
- A coin that has been prevented from breeding (even for decades) will start breeding again instantly if allowed.
- Coins are breeders not readers
- Disturbing breeding coins is just like disturbing egg-producing hens - it puts them off the lay.
Just like baby kittens and puppies are cute, so brand new baby coins are cute too. The problem is that not many people have ever seen or experienced the birth of a baby coin. I have several coins that are about to have babies and it is so exciting. I feel very proud every time my coins have baby coins. I get notified of the birth of my baby coins via SMS, then I proudly peek through the coin nursery internet window but I never disturb them.
Sometimes you just have to make money fun ..... fun enough to make you smile. My baby coin story is just one such way.
Take care folks - stay nice.
Mr HM (Phil)