|Chicken stir-fry. A healthy delicious meal in minutes|
How often have I wished over the years.....(sigh) how nice it would be just to have no bills for a month in a bid to try and get 'ahead'. I can remember saying this to an old friend of mine (Bob), who replied "Well lad, you can .... listen up now" - so I listened-up-now and here is how it works. It is not a trick or a gimmick. It truly works.
|We gratefully received an unwanted|
20 litre barrel of concentrated
laundry liquid! This will last
forever especially diluted.
How To Have A Bills-Free Month Every Year
- Take your budget and work out what each and every bill costs you for a full year - write that down. (E.g. If water rates cost you $200 per quarter, then that would be $800 per year)
- Take each bill's yearly cost and divide it by 48 (yes 48). Write that down next to each bill - this is the weekly amount you need to pay/put away against each bill.
- After 11 months of paying these amounts uncompromisingly against each bill, you will have either paid a month in advance on each bill or have 1 month's worth of money set aside for each bill.
|Pop your washer onto the quick-wash|
setting for clothes only worn in
the office. Saves time and power.
Other benefits of this method are:
- No more late fees - ever.
- The small amount weekly is not a burden - hardly noticeable
- You get your 12th month free of bills (either paid in advance or the money sitting there ready to pay them).
- If you start in January - you will have a bills-free Christmas/Hanukkah/December
- If you start in February - you will have a bills-free New Years/January
- If you start 11 months before a major holiday .... no bills during your holiday/vacation period!
- You could even decide just to continue the regime into the 12th month and pay the bill money entirely off the mortgage (for instance).
|Stockpiling is running low on some non-food items...|
So essentially what this method does is; instead of dividing the year's bills by 52 to get an accurate weekly amount, it divides them by 48 instead which gives 4 weeks less thus adding to the weekly figure slightly to create a totally achievable weekly scenario where you sneak ahead bit by bit every week in your bills.
|Use plain water for overnight soaking - works just fine.|
This method might suit you for other reasons that are relevant entirely only to you - but gee, it's worth a shot! Lean into this one folks, it just might be the 'thing' that shifts a paradigm for you - who knows?
|Clean jars awaiting relishes, jams, yoghurt, dried goods, Kombucha,|
lemon butter, candles......
Take care folks - stay nice
|A selection of wines and oils sitting on top of the kitchen cupboards|