|Mr HM's laundry room.|
Here is a repeat of a frugal for you.....seeing it is Friday.
Ever have trouble getting whites as white as you would like? (e.g. grubby white school socks – eeewww!!)
Try this – I guarantee it works brilliantly
WHITE ON WHITE
1. Soak whites in plain cold water overnight – yep just plain water
2. Put clothes into washer
3. Select the HOTTEST wash your machine will allow
4. Select the LONGEST wash your machine will allow
5. Add – ¼ cup Borax
6. Add – ¼ cup of your normal laundry liquid
7. Add – ¼ cup of cheap bleach
8. Add – ¼ cup of cheap dish washing detergent (yes that’s right!)
9. Start the machine
10. Ideally hang clothes out to sun-dry after the wash (sun drying is the best)
It works every time! This recipe works for front or top loaders perfectly fine.
Mrs HM says to tell you all not to use this recipe every single time you wash whites, only when your whites are starting to lose their whiteness.
Take care and stay nice folks.