Sunday, 16 October 2016

My Simple Frugal Weight Loss - Week 4

A random picture from out on our
deck.  Now that the weather is warmer we will
be eating out on the deck all the time.


Well now, it's that time of week again for the scales to howl in derision and pain  - hee hee!

So here goes - weigh in time:



0.2 loss - eeek!
Do you love my alluring socks? Ha ha.


Start weight: 120.8 kg
Start BMI: 34
Target weight: 79 kg


WEIGH IN - Week 4

Weighing in at 118.5 kg
Lost in last week: 0.2 kg
Total weight lost: 2.3 kg
Current BMI: still 34


In other news we bought ourselves a Himalayan salt lamp. It is not only beautiful it also has health benefits (apparently).  If it turns out to have no health benefits (!) it still looks gorgeous.



Himalayan salt lamp sits in the lounge room bookcase.

Also, I did an Epsom's salts cleanse this week to flush out my bowel. This required me mixing 2 x heaped teaspoons of Epsom's salts into a tall glass of fresh juice, downing it (super yukky) then stretching with my arms up 10 times then followed by 10 repetitions of swinging my arms around both ways to 'pat' my kidneys (this really gets the fluid moving - you can feel it!).  This total process is repeated 4 x in the hour. THEN...off to the loo! Oh boy! This is the closest I have ever got to levitating off a toilet seat.....I nearly shot into orbit!

Now, I am no doctor or dietitian, but gee, no more constant tummy pains! Wonderful. 

Obviously - do not try this without proper advice.



Take care folks and stay nice

Mr HM


7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of or seen a Himalayan salt lamp, but you are right, it's mighty pretty.
    Frugal bowel washouts...hahahaha...trust you LOL
    (Sorry the nurse in me always sees the funny side of toilet stories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your descriptions, lol. ;) Well done on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week 4 already. Good on you for staying with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! hope you remembered the camera, i hear the moon is mighty pretty at this time of year!
    lovely lamp
    keep going! you are still doing well, don't forget too, your body will go into survival mode during the whole weight loss journey, you might want to try measurements instead of weigh ins? just for something different. i've heard some say they feel like they loss weight but the scales don't move? might be something to research?
    cheering you on
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have never heard of purging with Epsom Salts then doing those arm exercises. That is so funny. Sounds like you nearly went ino orbit, Mr HM :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you say you did this 4 times in an hour, was that taking the drink as well or just the arm exercises?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...